Adelaide Forecast

No warnings for South Australia

Forecast issued at 5:20 am CST on Wednesday 19 September 2018.

Forecast for the rest of Wednesday

Summary
Max 15
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Adelaide area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower this morning, increasing to a high (70%) chance of showers during the afternoon and evening. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening then becoming westerly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Sun protection recommended from 9:40 am to 2:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two. Adelaide 15
Shower or two. Elizabeth 15
Shower or two. Glenelg 16
Shower or two. Noarlunga 15
Shower or two. Mount Barker 14

Thursday 20 September

Summary
Min 9
Max 18
Morning shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Adelaide area

Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the morning. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning.

Sun protection recommended from 9:30 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

Friday 21 September

Summary
Min 8
Max 20
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Adelaide area

Mostly sunny. Light winds.

Sun protection recommended from 9:20 am to 3:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Saturday 22 September

Summary
Min 9
Max 21
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Adelaide area

Partly cloudy. Light winds.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 3:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Sunday 23 September

Summary
Min 9
Max 19
Cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Adelaide area

Cloudy. Winds southerly 15 to 20 km/h turning southeasterly during the day.

Monday 24 September

Summary
Min 6
Max 20
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Adelaide area

Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

Tuesday 25 September

Summary
Min 9
Max 21
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Adelaide area

Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:10 pm CST Wednesday.

Product IDS10034