Ceduna Forecast

View the current warnings for South Australia

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm CST on Thursday 19 July 2018.

Forecast for the rest of Thursday

Summary
Windy. Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

West Coast area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers south of Streaky Bay, becoming less likely later this evening. The chance of a thunderstorm south of Streaky Bay till early this evening. Possible small hail south of Streaky Bay. Winds southwesterly 25 to 40 km/h decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the evening.

Sun protection recommended from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Friday 20 July

Summary
Min 6
Max 15
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

West Coast area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower south of Streaky Bay till evening. Winds southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending northwest to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h early in the morning then becoming light in the early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching around 16.

Sun protection recommended from 11:40 am to 1:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Partly cloudy. Ceduna 6 15
Possible shower. Wudinna 4 15
Possible shower. Wind easing. Elliston 7 15
Partly cloudy. Nullarbor 5 17

Saturday 21 July

Summary
Min 4
Max 20
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

West Coast area

Sunny. Winds northerly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to around 4 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 25.

Sun protection recommended from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Sunday 22 July

Summary
Min 10
Max 26
Windy. Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

West Coast area

Partly cloudy. Winds north to northwesterly 30 to 45 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching 22 to 27.

Sun protection recommended from 11:20 am to 1:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Monday 23 July

Summary
Min 10
Max 19
Morning shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

West Coast area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers east of Ceduna, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h turning westerly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching around 20.

Tuesday 24 July

Summary
Min 7
Max 20
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Wednesday 25 July

Summary
Min 6
Max 20
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Thursday 26 July

Summary
Min 7
Max 21
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 0%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am CST Friday.

Product derived from IDS10044 and IDS11050