Pukatja/Ernabella Forecast

No warnings for South Australia

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm CST on Sunday 29 May 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Mostly clear.
Chance of any rain: 0%

North West Pastoral area

Mostly clear. The chance of a thunderstorm with little or no rainfall west of Coober Pedy early this evening. Light winds becoming northwest to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Monday 30 May

Summary
Min 11
Max 21
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

North West Pastoral area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Marla, slight (30%) chance elsewhere north and east of Tarcoola. The chance of a thunderstorm north of Coober Pedy. Winds northwest to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 22.

UV Alert from 10:50 am to 2:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two. Coober Pedy 12 21
Shower or two. Roxby Downs 10 21
Shower or two. Woomera 10 20
Shower or two. Pukatja/Ernabella 11 21
Shower or two. Marla 12 23
Partly cloudy. Oak Valley 7 19
Mostly sunny. Tarcoola 7 21

Tuesday 31 May

Summary
Min 11
Max 20
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

North West Pastoral area

Partly cloudy. Patchy fog south of Coober Pedy in the early morning. Medium (40%) chance of showers north of Marla, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm north of Coober Pedy. Winds northeast to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 22.

Wednesday 1 June

Summary
Min 12
Max 21
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

North West Pastoral area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers west of Coober Pedy, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm west of Coober Pedy in the afternoon and evening. Winds east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching the low 20s.

Thursday 2 June

Summary
Min 14
Max 21
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 3 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

North West Pastoral area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers west of Coober Pedy, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Winds east to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 22.

Friday 3 June

Summary
Min 12
Max 17
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Saturday 4 June

Summary
Min 9
Max 19
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

Sunday 5 June

Summary
Min 11
Max 19
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 10%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am CST Monday.

Product derived from IDS10044 and IDS11053