Marla Forecast

View the current warnings for South Australia

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm CST on Wednesday 18 May 2022.

Forecast for the rest of Wednesday

Summary
Rain at times.
Chance of any rain: 70%

North West Pastoral area

Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of rain west of Coober Pedy. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far west. Winds northeast to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h.

Sun protection recommended from 10:20 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

Thursday 19 May

Summary
Min 11
Max 16
Showers clearing.
Possible rainfall: 4 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

North West Pastoral area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain west of Coober Pedy, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far west. Winds east to northeasterly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 21.

Sun protection recommended from 10:20 am to 2:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Showers. Coober Pedy 11 15
Cloudy. Roxby Downs 11 18
Cloudy. Woomera 11 18
Shower or two. Pukatja/Ernabella 10 19
Showers clearing. Marla 11 16
Rain easing. Oak Valley 11 18
Cloudy. Tarcoola 11 18

Friday 20 May

Summary
Min 11
Max 21
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

North West Pastoral area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the far west. Winds east to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 24.

Sun protection recommended from 10:20 am to 2:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

Saturday 21 May

Summary
Min 8
Max 21
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

North West Pastoral area

Mostly sunny. Winds east to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Sun protection recommended from 10:20 am to 2:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Sunday 22 May

Summary
Min 8
Max 22
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 0%

North West Pastoral area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the far west. Winds east to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching the low 20s.

Monday 23 May

Summary
Min 11
Max 23
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Tuesday 24 May

Summary
Min 13
Max 25
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Wednesday 25 May

Summary
Min 14
Max 28
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am CST Thursday.

Product derived from IDS10044 and IDS11053