Minlaton Forecast

View the current warnings for South Australia

Forecast issued at 4:44 pm CST on Thursday 28 April 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Thursday

Summary
Shower or two.
Chance of any rain: 50%

Yorke Peninsula area

Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h.

Friday 29 April

Summary
Min 14
Max 23
Early rain at times.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Yorke Peninsula area

High (70%) chance of rain easing to a slight (30%) chance of a shower in the early morning, then clearing around midday. Mostly sunny afternoon. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h turning northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 13 and 16 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

UV Alert from 10:40 am to 2:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Early rain at times. Maitland 15 23
Rain easing then partly cloudy. Edithburgh 15 22
Early rain at times. Kadina 13 24
Early rain at times. Minlaton 14 23
Rain easing then partly cloudy. Stenhouse Bay 16 21

Saturday 30 April

Summary
Min 13
Max 25
Possible late shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Yorke Peninsula area

Mostly sunny day. Slight (30%) chance of a shower during the evening. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 25 to 30 km/h in the morning then turning westerly in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 11 and 15 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Sunday 1 May

Summary
Min 10
Max 20
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Yorke Peninsula area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the morning. Winds west to southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to around 11 with daytime temperatures reaching the low 20s.

Monday 2 May

Summary
Min 11
Max 23
Possible shower. Windy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Yorke Peninsula area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of showers south of Kadina increasing to a medium (40%) chance of showers in the far south. Winds northwesterly 30 to 45 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Tuesday 3 May

Summary
Min 13
Max 22
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Wednesday 4 May

Summary
Min 12
Max 22
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 10%

Thursday 5 May

Summary
Min 12
Max 25
Becoming cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am CST Friday.

Product derived from IDS10044 and IDS11042