Mount Barker Forecast

View the current warnings for South Australia

Forecast issued at 4:23 pm CST on Tuesday 4 August 2015.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Summary
Possible shower.
Chance of any rain: 40%

Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of fog later tonight. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h.

Wednesday 5 August

Summary
Min 7
Max 12
Showers, easing later.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Cloudy. The chance of fog in the early morning. High (80%) chance of showers, easing by mid afternoon, then just a slight (20%) chance of a shower in the evening. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h tending southwesterly 20 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening.

No UV Alert, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Showers, easing later. Mount Barker 7 12
Shower or two. Nuriootpa 6 11
Showers, easing later. Victor Harbor 7 14
Showers, easing later. Parawa 7 10
Showers, easing later. Stirling 6 9
Showers, easing later. Strathalbyn 7 13

Thursday 6 August

Summary
Min 5
Max 12
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h.

Friday 7 August

Summary
Min 3
Max 12
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 10%

Partly cloudy. Light winds.

Saturday 8 August

Summary
Min 3
Max 14
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 10%

Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning.

Sunday 9 August

Summary
Min 5
Max 15
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely later in the day. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h tending west to northwesterly 25 to 30 km/h during the day.

Monday 10 August

Summary
Min 5
Max 13
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds west to southwesterly 20 to 25 km/h.

Tuesday 11 August

Summary
Min 4
Max 13
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, most likely during the morning. Winds northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h turning southwesterly during the morning.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:30 am CST Wednesday.

Product IDS11016