Oodnadatta Forecast

View the current warnings for South Australia

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm CST on Sunday 30 August 2015.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 0%

North East Pastoral area

Clear. Light winds.

Monday 31 August

Summary
Min 11
Max 26
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

North East Pastoral area

Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost south of Leigh Creek. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about the Gammon Ranges at night. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending northwest to northeasterly in the middle of the day then becoming light in the early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 26.

UV Alert from 9:40 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Partly cloudy. Leigh Creek 4 22
Partly cloudy. Marree 6 23
Cloud clearing. Moomba 6 23
Partly cloudy. Oodnadatta 11 26
Morning frost. Mostly sunny. Yunta 0 18

Tuesday 1 September

Summary
Min 14
Max 29
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

North East Pastoral area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending north to northeasterly 25 to 35 km/h in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching 21 to 30.

Wednesday 2 September

Summary
Min 12
Max 22
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

North East Pastoral area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers south of Yunta, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm south of Leigh Creek. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h shifting west to southwesterly 30 to 45 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 26.

Thursday 3 September

Summary
Min 9
Max 23
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

North East Pastoral area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers south of Leigh Creek, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds west to southwesterly 25 to 40 km/h tending south to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 23.

Friday 4 September

Summary
Min 7
Max 22
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Saturday 5 September

Summary
Min 7
Max 25
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Sunday 6 September

Summary
Min 11
Max 29
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am CST Monday.

Product derived from IDS10044 and IDS11054