Orroroo Forecast

View the current warnings for South Australia

Forecast issued at 5:40 am CDT on Tuesday 24 January 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Summary
Max 30
Possible morning shower.
Chance of any rain: 40%

Flinders area

Partly cloudy. A medium to high (80%) chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms north of about Port Augusta, contracting northwards to be confined to the far north by late afternoon. Winds southerly 20 to 30 km/h turning east to southeasterly 25 to 35 km/h in the late morning and early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures around 30.

Fire Danger - High

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 6:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 17 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Possible morning storm. Showers. Hawker 32
Cloud clearing. Port Augusta 28
Possible morning shower. Orroroo 30

Wednesday 25 January

Summary
Min 12
Max 30
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Flinders area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Hawker, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm north of Hawker in the morning. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending east to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 13 and 20 with daytime temperatures reaching around 30.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 6:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 17 [Extreme]

Thursday 26 January

Summary
Min 12
Max 33
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Flinders area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower north of Hawker in the morning. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending east to southeasterly during the morning then tending south to southeasterly during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 13 and 19 with daytime temperatures reaching 30 to 35.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 6:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 16 [Extreme]

Friday 27 January

Summary
Min 13
Max 37
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Flinders area

Sunny. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 13 and 19 with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 30s.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 6:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 16 [Extreme]

Saturday 28 January

Summary
Min 16
Max 39
Very hot and sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Sunday 29 January

Summary
Min 16
Max 39
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

Monday 30 January

Summary
Min 20
Max 42
Very hot. Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:25 pm CDT Tuesday.

Product derived from IDS10044 and IDS11049