Parawa Forecast

View the current warnings for South Australia

Forecast updated at 8:28 am CST on Friday 28 April 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Friday

Summary
Max 18
Possible shower developing.
Chance of any rain: 40%

Mount Lofty Ranges area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers during the morning easing to a slight (20%) chance of a shower for the afternoon. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 20.

Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 10:20 am to 2:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Possible shower. Nuriootpa 18
Possible shower developing. Victor Harbor 20
Partly cloudy. Mount Barker 18
Possible shower developing. Parawa 18
Showers easing. Stirling 17
Partly cloudy. Strathalbyn 20

Saturday 29 April

Summary
Min 12
Max 17
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Mount Lofty Ranges area

Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 20.

Sun protection recommended from 10:20 am to 2:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Sunday 30 April

Summary
Min 11
Max 17
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Mount Lofty Ranges area

Cloudy. The chance of morning fog. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 20.

Sun protection recommended from 10:30 am to 2:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Monday 1 May

Summary
Min 11
Max 18
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Mount Lofty Ranges area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. Winds northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h shifting southerly 20 to 30 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 20.

Sun protection recommended from 10:30 am to 2:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Tuesday 2 May

Summary
Min 10
Max 14
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Wednesday 3 May

Summary
Min 8
Max 14
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Thursday 4 May

Summary
Min 8
Max 15
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 10%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:25 pm CST Friday.

Product derived from IDS10044 and IDS11041