Port Pirie Forecast

View the current warnings for South Australia

Forecast issued at 5:40 am CST on Sunday 1 May 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Max 21
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Mid North area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the south this morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds westerly 30 to 45 km/h tending southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 20.

Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

UV Alert from 10:20 am to 2:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Mostly sunny. Port Pirie 21
Mostly sunny. Jamestown 18
Partly cloudy. Clare 18
Possible morning shower. Roseworthy 20
Partly cloudy. Snowtown 20

Monday 2 May

Summary
Min 8
Max 23
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Mid North area

Partly cloudy. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending west to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 22.

Tuesday 3 May

Summary
Min 10
Max 24
Possible shower developing.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Mid North area

Becoming cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, increasing to a high chance (60%) south of Clare, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h turning westerly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 22.

Wednesday 4 May

Summary
Min 10
Max 24
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Mid North area

Cloudy. Medium chance (40%) of showers, decreasing to a slight chance (30%) in the early morning. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 23.

Thursday 5 May

Summary
Min 9
Max 28
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 10%

Friday 6 May

Summary
Min 9
Max 23
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Saturday 7 May

Summary
Min 9
Max 23
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:25 pm CST Sunday.

Product derived from IDS10044 and IDS11048