Stenhouse Bay Forecast

View the current warnings for South Australia

Forecast issued at 4:43 pm CST on Friday 29 April 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Friday

Summary
Clear.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Yorke Peninsula area

Clear. Light winds becoming northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Saturday 30 April

Summary
Min 15
Max 23
Late showers. Becoming windy.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Yorke Peninsula area

Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south in the evening. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 30 to 40 km/h in the morning then turning westerly 35 to 45 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 14 with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 20s.

Fire Danger - High

UV Alert from 10:20 am to 2:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Possible late shower. Maitland 13 25
Showers. Possible late storm. Edithburgh 14 24
Possible late shower. Kadina 9 26
Late shower or two. Minlaton 13 25
Late showers. Becoming windy. Stenhouse Bay 15 23

Sunday 1 May

Summary
Min 13
Max 19
Shower or two. Wind easing.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Yorke Peninsula area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the early morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far south in the early morning. Winds west to southwesterly 35 to 50 km/h decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then tending north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 11 with daytime temperatures reaching the low 20s.

Monday 2 May

Summary
Min 14
Max 21
Shower or two. Windy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Yorke Peninsula area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds northwesterly 30 to 45 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching the low 20s.

Tuesday 3 May

Summary
Min 15
Max 21
Shower or two. Wind easing.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Yorke Peninsula area

Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds northwesterly 30 to 45 km/h tending northwest to southwesterly during the morning then becoming northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 13 with daytime temperatures reaching the low 20s.

Wednesday 4 May

Summary
Min 15
Max 21
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Thursday 5 May

Summary
Min 15
Max 22
Shower or two developing.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Friday 6 May

Summary
Min 13
Max 19
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 5 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am CST Saturday.

Product derived from IDS10044 and IDS11042