Stirling Forecast

No warnings for South Australia

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm CST on Tuesday 27 September 2022.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Summary
Possible shower.
Chance of any rain: 40%

Mount Lofty Ranges area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h turning southerly 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 3:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Wednesday 28 September

Summary
Min 8
Max 13
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Mount Lofty Ranges area

Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, increasing to a high (70%) chance of showers about the hills and in the south. Winds southerly 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 16.

Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 3:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Cloudy. Nuriootpa 7 16
Shower or two. Victor Harbor 9 15
Shower or two. Mount Barker 8 14
Cloudy. Parawa 8 12
Shower or two. Stirling 8 13
Shower or two. Strathalbyn 9 15

Thursday 29 September

Summary
Min 6
Max 14
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Mount Lofty Ranges area

Partly cloudy. Cold early in the north with frost patches. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 17.

Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 3:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Friday 30 September

Summary
Min 7
Max 15
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Mount Lofty Ranges area

Partly cloudy. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 18.

Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Saturday 1 October

Summary
Min 7
Max 18
Possible afternoon shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Mount Lofty Ranges area

Slight (30%) chance of a shower about the ranges in the afternoon, otherwise mostly sunny. Light winds becoming south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to around 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 21.

Sunday 2 October

Summary
Min 9
Max 18
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Monday 3 October

Summary
Min 10
Max 18
Possible late shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Tuesday 4 October

Summary
Min 13
Max 19
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am CST Wednesday.

Product derived from IDS10044 and IDS11041