Bothwell Forecast

View the current warnings for Tasmania

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm EST on Tuesday 22 August 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Summary
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Central Plateau area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Wednesday 23 August

Summary
Min 3
Max 10
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 3 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Central Plateau area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers or snow, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h turning west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 4 and 9.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Showers. Bothwell 3 10
Showers. Cradle Valley 4 6
Showers. Tarraleah 2 8

Thursday 24 August

Summary
Min -2
Max 11
Morning frost. Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 10%

Central Plateau area

Partly cloudy. Frost in the morning, mainly in the east. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Snow possible above 700 metres. Winds northwest to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 5 and 1 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 4 and 10.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Friday 25 August

Summary
Min 2
Max 13
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Central Plateau area

Cloudy. Morning frost in the east. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1200 metres. Winds west to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 2 and 3 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 5 and 11.

Sun protection recommended from 12:00 pm to 12:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Saturday 26 August

Summary
Min 1
Max 10
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Central Plateau area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 900 metres. Winds northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h shifting south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 2 and 3 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 4 and 9.

Sunday 27 August

Summary
Min -2
Max 10
Morning frost. Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

Monday 28 August

Summary
Min 1
Max 11
Possible late shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Tuesday 29 August

Summary
Min 3
Max 11
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am EST Wednesday.

Product derived from IDT16710 and IDT16060