Campania Forecast

View the current warnings for Tasmania

Forecast issued at 5:40 am EST on Monday 25 May 2015.

Forecast for the rest of Monday

Summary
Max 13
Partly cloudy.

South East area

Partly cloudy. The chance of fog early this morning. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the far south this evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 9 and 13.

No UV Alert, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Partly cloudy. Hobart 13
Partly cloudy. Huonville 14
Partly cloudy. Port Arthur 13
Partly cloudy. Richmond 13

Tuesday 26 May

Summary
Min 3
Max 14
Partly cloudy.

South East area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 13.

Wednesday 27 May

Summary
Min 5
Max 15
Partly cloudy.

South East area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds northerly 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 35 km/h during the morning, turning northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 15.

Thursday 28 May

Summary
Min 7
Max 15
Possible shower.

South East area

Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the far south, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds northwesterly 30 to 45 km/h decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 10 and 15.

Friday 29 May

Summary
Min 5
Max 13
Shower or two.

Saturday 30 May

Summary
Min 5
Max 14
Shower or two.

Sunday 31 May

Summary
Min 5
Max 14
Possible shower.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:25 pm EST Monday.

Product derived from IDT16710 and IDT16120