Coles Bay Forecast

View the current warnings for Tasmania

Forecast issued at 5:40 am EDT on Monday 24 November 2014.

Forecast for the rest of Monday

Summary
Max 21
Rain developing.

East Coast area

Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain, most likely during the morning and afternoon. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h turning westerly in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 22.

Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

UV Alert from 8:50 am to 4:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Rain developing. St Helens 21
Rain developing. Orford 20
Rain developing. Swansea 22

Tuesday 25 November

Summary
Min 12
Max 17
Partly cloudy.

East Coast area

Partly cloudy. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 21.

Wednesday 26 November

Summary
Min 11
Max 15
Possible shower. Windy.

East Coast area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds west to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h turning south to southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 19.

Thursday 27 November

Summary
Min 10
Max 15
Sunny.

East Coast area

Sunny. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h shifting east to southeasterly during the day then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 20.

Friday 28 November

Summary
Min 11
Max 15
Partly cloudy.

Saturday 29 November

Summary
Min 13
Max 15
Possible shower.

Sunday 30 November

Summary
Min 13
Max 16
Shower or two.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:25 pm EDT Monday.

Product derived from IDT16710 and IDT16090