Dover Forecast

No warnings for Tasmania

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm EST on Wednesday 24 August 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Wednesday

Summary
Possible light shower.
Chance of any rain: 30%

South East area

Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the far south. Snow possible above 700 metres. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Thursday 25 August

Summary
Min 2
Max 11
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

South East area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 700 metres. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h tending southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then turning west to northwesterly in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between zero and 4 with daytime temperatures reaching between 7 and 12.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Possible afternoon shower. Hobart 3 13
Possible shower. Huonville 0 12
Shower or two clearing. Port Arthur 4 12
Possible afternoon shower. Richmond 1 13

Friday 26 August

Summary
Min 3
Max 12
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

South East area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1000 metres. Winds west to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 13.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Saturday 27 August

Summary
Min 5
Max 13
Showers increasing.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

South East area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1200 metres. Winds west to northwesterly 30 to 45 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 14.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Sunday 28 August

Summary
Min 3
Max 15
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 5 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

South East area

Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow possible above 1000 metres. Winds west to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 16.

Monday 29 August

Summary
Min 3
Max 14
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Tuesday 30 August

Summary
Min 3
Max 15
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Wednesday 31 August

Summary
Min 5
Max 14
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am EST Thursday.

Product derived from IDT16710 and IDT16120