Geeveston Forecast

View the current warnings for Tasmania

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm EST on Monday 29 May 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Monday

Summary
Shower or two.
Chance of any rain: 50%

South East area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low]

Tuesday 30 May

Summary
Min 3
Max 10
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 3 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

South East area

Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Snow falling above 600 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm in the late morning and afternoon. Possible hail. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h turning west to southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h early in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 6 and 11.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Showers. Hobart 7 11
Showers. Huonville 3 10
Showers. Port Arthur 6 12
Showers easing. Richmond 4 11

Wednesday 31 May

Summary
Min 2
Max 12
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

South East area

Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow possible above 800 metres. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 13.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low]

Thursday 1 June

Summary
Min 4
Max 14
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

South East area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the south. Winds west to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 10 and 15.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low]

Friday 2 June

Summary
Min 7
Max 15
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

South East area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds west to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 16.

Saturday 3 June

Summary
Min 5
Max 15
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Sunday 4 June

Summary
Min 6
Max 13
Late shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Monday 5 June

Summary
Min 3
Max 13
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am EST Tuesday.

Product derived from IDT16710 and IDT16120