Latrobe Forecast

View the current warnings for Tasmania

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm EST on Thursday 28 July 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Thursday

Summary
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

North West Coast area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h.

Friday 29 July

Summary
Min 5
Max 14
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

North West Coast area

Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the west, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 25 to 40 km/h in the morning then turning southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h in the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 14.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two. Burnie 5 14
Shower or two. Deloraine 3 13
Possible shower. Devonport 6 14
Showers. Smithton 6 14
Shower or two. Ulverstone 5 14
Shower or two. Wynyard 4 14

Saturday 30 July

Summary
Min 0
Max 13
Late showers.
Possible rainfall: 3 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

North West Coast area

Partly cloudy. The chance of morning frost. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the late afternoon and evening. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h shifting north to northeasterly during the morning then tending north to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 2 and 5 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 13.

Sunday 31 July

Summary
Min 5
Max 14
Early showers then sunny.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

North West Coast area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Snow falling above 900 metres. Winds northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h tending westerly during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 10 and 14.

Monday 1 August

Summary
Min 3
Max 14
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 10 to 25 mm
Chance of any rain: 95%

North West Coast area

Cloudy. Very high (near 100%) chance of showers. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h shifting west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 13.

Tuesday 2 August

Summary
Min 3
Max 12
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Wednesday 3 August

Summary
Min 3
Max 13
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Thursday 4 August

Summary
Min 5
Max 14
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am EST Friday.

Product derived from IDT16710 and IDT16020