Orford Forecast

View the current warnings for Tasmania

Forecast issued at 4:09 am EST on Wednesday 5 August 2015.

Forecast for the rest of Wednesday

Summary
Max 8
Showers.
Chance of any rain: 80%

East Coast area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 200 metres. Gusty winds and possible hail. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 4 and 10.

No UV Alert, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Partly cloudy. St Helens 10
Showers. Orford 8
Possible shower. Swansea 10

Thursday 6 August

Summary
Min 1
Max 11
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

East Coast area

Partly cloudy. Areas of frost in the morning, mainly about higher ground. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the south. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h tending southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then tending northwest to southwesterly in the early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 3 and 2 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 6 and 12.

Friday 7 August

Summary
Min 3
Max 11
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 10%

East Coast area

Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost in the north. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 2 and 4 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 12.

Saturday 8 August

Summary
Min 1
Max 12
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 10%

East Coast area

Mostly sunny. Areas of morning frost. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 3 and 2 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 12.

Sunday 9 August

Summary
Min 2
Max 13
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Monday 10 August

Summary
Min 4
Max 11
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Tuesday 11 August

Summary
Min 2
Max 12
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:25 pm EST Wednesday.

Product derived from IDT16710 and IDT16090