Port Sorell Forecast

View the current warnings for Tasmania

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm EST on Sunday 25 June 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Mostly clear.
Chance of any rain: 20%

North West Coast area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Winds southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low]

Monday 26 June

Summary
Min 3
Max 13
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

North West Coast area

Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon then becoming southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 1 and 6 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 13.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Possible morning shower. Burnie 3 13
Morning frost. Mostly sunny. Deloraine -2 11
Mostly sunny. Devonport 3 13
Shower or two. Smithton 2 12
Mostly sunny. Ulverstone 3 13
Possible shower. Wynyard 0 13

Tuesday 27 June

Summary
Min 3
Max 13
Possible late shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

North West Coast area

Partly cloudy. Patches of morning frost in the east. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the far west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming northerly 15 to 20 km/h for a time in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 1 and 7 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 13.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low]

Wednesday 28 June

Summary
Min 5
Max 13
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 4 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

North West Coast area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 13.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low]

Thursday 29 June

Summary
Min 4
Max 13
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

North West Coast area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Snow falling above 800 metres. Winds southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending northwest to southwesterly during the morning then becoming southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between zero and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 12.

Friday 30 June

Summary
Min 2
Max 12
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

Saturday 1 July

Summary
Min 2
Max 12
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

Sunday 2 July

Summary
Min 5
Max 13
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am EST Monday.

Product derived from IDT16710 and IDT16020