Sheffield Forecast

View the current warnings for Tasmania

Forecast issued at 5:40 am EST on Saturday 25 June 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Saturday

Summary
Max 10
Morning frost. Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 10%

North West Coast area

Partly cloudy. Morning frost. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 700 metres this morning. Winds southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 7 and 12.

No UV Alert, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Partly cloudy. Burnie 12
Morning frost. Mostly sunny. Deloraine 9
Mostly sunny. Devonport 12
Showers. Smithton 13
Partly cloudy. Ulverstone 12
Possible shower. Wynyard 12

Sunday 26 June

Summary
Min 2
Max 11
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

North West Coast area

Cloudy. Patches of frost in the east in the early morning. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. Winds northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between zero and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 13.

Monday 27 June

Summary
Min 4
Max 11
Possible early shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

North West Coast area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 10 and 14.

Tuesday 28 June

Summary
Min 4
Max 13
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

North West Coast area

Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 15.

Wednesday 29 June

Summary
Min 6
Max 12
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Thursday 30 June

Summary
Min 5
Max 10
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Friday 1 July

Summary
Min 4
Max 10
Possible early shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:25 pm EST Saturday.

Product derived from IDT16710 and IDT16020