Tarraleah Forecast

View the current warnings for Tasmania

Forecast issued at 5:40 am EDT on Wednesday 25 January 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Wednesday

Summary
Max 19
Possible late shower.
Chance of any rain: 40%

Central Plateau area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the west late this afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 21.

Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 9:20 am to 5:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Mostly sunny. Bothwell 22
Possible late shower. Cradle Valley 16
Possible late shower. Tarraleah 19

Thursday 26 January

Summary
Min 9
Max 19
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Central Plateau area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 21.

Sun protection recommended from 9:20 am to 5:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Friday 27 January

Summary
Min 9
Max 22
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Central Plateau area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the west, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming westerly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning, then light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 24.

Sun protection recommended from 9:20 am to 5:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Saturday 28 January

Summary
Min 11
Max 18
Shower or two clearing.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Central Plateau area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h turning west to southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 20.

Sun protection recommended from 9:20 am to 5:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Sunday 29 January

Summary
Min 7
Max 24
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Monday 30 January

Summary
Min 12
Max 26
Late shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Tuesday 31 January

Summary
Min 10
Max 17
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:25 pm EDT Wednesday.

Product derived from IDT16710 and IDT16060