Zeehan Forecast

View the current warnings for Tasmania

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm EST on Tuesday 28 April 2015.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Summary
Cloudy.

Western area

Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the south, most likely later this evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Wednesday 29 April

Summary
Min 5
Max 15
Partly cloudy.

Western area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 15.

No UV Alert, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Partly cloudy. Strahan 6 15
Showers. Melaleuca 8 14
Partly cloudy. Queenstown 5 15
Partly cloudy. Rosebery 5 16

Thursday 30 April

Summary
Min 5
Max 15
Partly cloudy.

Western area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 12 and 16.

Friday 1 May

Summary
Min 6
Max 18
Mostly sunny.

Western area

Mostly sunny. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending north to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the afternoon, and north to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 18.

Saturday 2 May

Summary
Min 11
Max 16
Shower or two.

Western area

Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds northerly 25 to 35 km/h tending northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 17.

Sunday 3 May

Summary
Min 9
Max 16
Possible shower.

Monday 4 May

Summary
Min 8
Max 15
Shower or two.

Tuesday 5 May

Summary
Min 5
Max 11
Shower or two.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am EST Wednesday.

Product derived from IDT16710 and IDT16070