Beechworth Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 5:40 am EDT on Thursday 21 October 2021.

Forecast for the rest of Thursday

Summary
Max 21
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

North East area

Partly cloudy. Areas of fog early this morning. Winds northeast to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending northwest to northeasterly in the middle of the day then becoming light in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 23.

Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 9:20 am to 4:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Partly cloudy. Albury-Wodonga 23
Partly cloudy. Wangaratta 23
Partly cloudy. Mount Buller 11
Partly cloudy. Mount Hotham 10
Partly cloudy. Falls Creek 11

Friday 22 October

Summary
Min 10
Max 25
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

North East area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of showers, increasing to a high (70%) chance in the south and a medium (40%) chance elsewhere during the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming northwest to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then tending east to northeasterly in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching 20 to 26.

Sun protection recommended from 9:30 am to 4:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High]

Saturday 23 October

Summary
Min 11
Max 20
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 3 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

North East area

Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Showers tending to rain at times in the morning. Snow falling above 1600 metres late. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds northeast to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending northwest to northeasterly during the morning then tending northwest to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 22.

Sun protection recommended from 9:30 am to 4:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Sunday 24 October

Summary
Min 5
Max 18
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

North East area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the south. Snow possible above 1400 metres, lowering to 1200 metres later. Winds southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 12 and 19.

Sun protection recommended from 9:30 am to 4:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Monday 25 October

Summary
Min 3
Max 17
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Tuesday 26 October

Summary
Min 3
Max 21
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Wednesday 27 October

Summary
Min 5
Max 24
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:15 pm EDT Thursday.

Product derived from IDV10753 and IDV17005