Benalla Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 5:40 am EST on Friday 14 May 2021.

Forecast for the rest of Friday

Summary
Max 15
Possible shower.
Chance of any rain: 40%

North East area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely this evening. Snow falling above 1200 metres, lowering to 1000m at night. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 6 and 14.

Sun protection recommended from 11:40 am to 12:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two. Albury-Wodonga 14
Possible late shower. Wangaratta 15
Snow showers. Windy. Mount Buller 0
Snow showers. Becoming windy. Mount Hotham -1
Snow showers. Becoming windy. Falls Creek 0

Saturday 15 May

Summary
Min 4
Max 13
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

North East area

Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the south, high (70%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 700 metres in the morning, lifting to above 1100 metres later in the day. Possible small hail in the morning and afternoon. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h turning southwesterly in the morning then becoming west to southwesterly and light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 5 and 13.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Sunday 16 May

Summary
Min 0
Max 14
Cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

North East area

The chance of morning fog in the north. Cloudy day. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1100 metres, lifting to above 1400 metres by the late evening. Light winds becoming west to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 1 and 2 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 7 and 14.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Monday 17 May

Summary
Min 4
Max 16
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

North East area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Snow possible above 1400 metres. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending west to southwesterly during the morning then becoming light during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 16.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Tuesday 18 May

Summary
Min 1
Max 17
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Wednesday 19 May

Summary
Min 0
Max 16
Morning frost. Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Thursday 20 May

Summary
Min 2
Max 17
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:15 pm EST Friday.

Product derived from IDV10753 and IDV17005