Cape Otway Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 4:15 pm EST on Sunday 5 July 2020.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Shower or two.
Chance of any rain: 50%

South West area

Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower near the coast, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low]

Monday 6 July

Summary
Min 9
Max 13
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

South West area

Cloudy. The chance of fog about the ranges in the early morning. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching around 13.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Showers. Warrnambool 7 14
Showers easing. Colac 7 12
Showers. Hamilton 5 13

Tuesday 7 July

Summary
Min 9
Max 12
Showers easing.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

South West area

Patchy morning fog. Partly cloudy day. High (70%) chance of showers near the Otways, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 14.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low]

Wednesday 8 July

Summary
Min 6
Max 13
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

South West area

Patchy morning fog. Partly cloudy day. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 4 with daytime temperatures reaching around 13.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low]

Thursday 9 July

Summary
Min 8
Max 13
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

South West area

Patchy morning fog. Partly cloudy day. Light winds becoming northerly 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to around 4 with daytime temperatures reaching around 13.

Friday 10 July

Summary
Min 8
Max 13
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Saturday 11 July

Summary
Min 7
Max 13
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Sunday 12 July

Summary
Min 8
Max 13
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am EST Monday.

Product derived from IDV10753 and IDV17101