Casterton Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 4:15 pm EDT on Wednesday 4 March 2015.

Forecast for the rest of Wednesday

Summary
Shower or two.

South West area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Otways, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h.

Thursday 5 March

Summary
Min 10
Max 22
Partly cloudy.

South West area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers near the Otways, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h turning southwesterly 25 to 40 km/h before dawn. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 21.

Fire Danger - High

UV Alert from 10:30 am to 5:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Possible early shower. Windy. Warrnambool 12 18
Possible early shower. Colac 11 18
Partly cloudy. Hamilton 8 20

Friday 6 March

Summary
Min 11
Max 23
Cloudy.

South West area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds west to southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 22.

Saturday 7 March

Summary
Min 11
Max 23
Possible shower.

South West area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds west to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h tending west to southwesterly during the day then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching the low 20s.

Sunday 8 March

Summary
Min 12
Max 26
Shower or two.

South West area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming westerly 20 to 30 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Monday 9 March

Summary
Min 13
Max 22
Shower or two.

Tuesday 10 March

Summary
Min 8
Max 23
Partly cloudy.

Wednesday 11 March

Summary
Min 8
Max 26
Possible late shower.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am EDT Thursday.

Product derived from IDV10753 and IDV17101