Castlemaine Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 4:20 pm EST on Tuesday 16 July 2019.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Summary
Cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

North Central area

Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain in the east, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Wednesday 17 July

Summary
Min 5
Max 11
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 5 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

North Central area

Cloudy. The chance of fog in the east in the early morning. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. Snow falling above 1200 metres during the evening. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h tending northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h early in the morning then tending northwest to southwesterly in the early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to around 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 12.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Showers. Seymour 5 11

Thursday 18 July

Summary
Min 2
Max 11
Late showers.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

North Central area

Partly cloudy. The chance of morning fog in the east. High (80%) chance of showers in the late afternoon and evening. Snow falling above 1200 metres. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending west to northwesterly and becoming light early in the morning then becoming northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to around 3 with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 13.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Friday 19 July

Summary
Min 4
Max 13
Possible early shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

North Central area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of morning showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of morning fog in the west. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming northerly 15 to 20 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 4 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 14.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Saturday 20 July

Summary
Min 4
Max 14
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 10%

North Central area

Mostly sunny. Winds northerly 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 25 to 40 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 4 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 15.

Sunday 21 July

Summary
Min 6
Max 13
Showers clearing.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Monday 22 July

Summary
Min 6
Max 15
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Tuesday 23 July

Summary
Min 7
Max 15
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am EST Wednesday.

Product derived from IDV10753 and IDV17004