Corryong Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 4:15 pm EST on Monday 26 September 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Monday

Summary
Shower or two.
Chance of any rain: 70%

North East area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely later this evening. Snow falling above 1200 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Sun protection recommended from 9:20 am to 3:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Tuesday 27 September

Summary
Min 4
Max 15
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

North East area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the early morning. Snow falling above 1200 metres. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h turning westerly early in the morning then becoming light in the early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 10 and 15.

Sun protection recommended from 9:20 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two. Albury-Wodonga 6 16
Early shower or two. Wangaratta 5 15
Snow shower or two. Mount Buller -3 3
Snow shower or two. Mount Hotham -3 2
Early snow shower or two. Falls Creek -2 4

Wednesday 28 September

Summary
Min 2
Max 18
Early fog.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

North East area

Mostly sunny. Possible morning fog and frost. High (70%) chance of rain in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming north to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to around 2 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 18.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 3:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Thursday 29 September

Summary
Min 7
Max 14
Rain. Possible heavy falls.
Possible rainfall: 20 to 50 mm
Chance of any rain: 100%

North East area

Cloudy. Very high (near 100%) chance of rain. Snow falling above 1000 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls possible. Winds northeasterly 30 to 45 km/h tending northerly 25 to 40 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 13.

Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Friday 30 September

Summary
Min 3
Max 10
Rain.
Possible rainfall: 10 to 30 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

North East area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain. Snow falling above 1000 metres. Heavy falls possible in the north. Light winds becoming west to northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 6 and 12.

Saturday 1 October

Summary
Min 5
Max 13
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Sunday 2 October

Summary
Min 4
Max 20
Possible late shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Monday 3 October

Summary
Min 10
Max 17
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 4 to 25 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am EST Tuesday.

Product derived from IDV10753 and IDV17005