Frankston Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 4:20 pm EST on Sunday 30 April 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Melbourne area

Mostly cloudy. Winds northerly 15 to 20 km/h.

Sun protection recommended from 10:50 am to 2:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Monday 1 May

Summary
Min 12
Max 19
Showers increasing.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 5 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Melbourne area

Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower during the morning, increasing to a high (80%) chance of showers during the late afternoon and evening. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h turning westerly 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon.

Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 10:50 am to 1:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Late showers. Melbourne 12 20
Showers developing. Geelong 11 20
Late showers. Laverton 11 20
Late showers. Tullamarine 11 20
Late showers. Scoresby 10 20
Late showers. Watsonia 10 20
Late showers. Mount Dandenong 9 15
Late showers. Yarra Glen 8 19
Showers increasing. Frankston 12 19

Tuesday 2 May

Summary
Min 10
Max 15
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Melbourne area

Mostly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending south to southwesterly in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late evening.

Sun protection recommended from 11:20 am to 1:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Wednesday 3 May

Summary
Min 10
Max 15
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Melbourne area

Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

Sun protection recommended from 11:10 am to 1:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Thursday 4 May

Summary
Min 8
Max 16
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

Melbourne area

Sunny. Light winds.

Friday 5 May

Summary
Min 9
Max 19
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

Melbourne area

Partly cloudy. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

Saturday 6 May

Summary
Min 11
Max 19
Possible late shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Melbourne area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower later in the day. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h turning west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

Sunday 7 May

Summary
Min 10
Max 16
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Melbourne area

Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h turning southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:05 am EST Monday.

Product derived from IDV10753 and IDV10450