Kyabram Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 4:15 pm EST on Friday 30 September 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Friday

Summary
Possible shower.
Chance of any rain: 30%

Northern Country area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm early this evening. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h turning northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

Sun protection recommended from 9:40 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

Saturday 1 October

Summary
Min 8
Max 15
Early shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Northern Country area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds west to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h becoming light in the evening then becoming northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 8 with daytime temperatures reaching around 15.

Sun protection recommended from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Possible early shower. Bendigo 7 14
Shower or two easing. Shepparton 8 15
Possible early shower. Echuca 8 15

Sunday 2 October

Summary
Min 7
Max 22
Late rain.
Possible rainfall: 4 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

Northern Country area

Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain in the late afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the late afternoon and evening. Winds northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 35 km/h early in the morning then turning northerly 30 to 40 km/h in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to around 8 with daytime temperatures reaching the low 20s.

Sun protection recommended from 10:30 am to 4:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Monday 3 October

Summary
Min 10
Max 15
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Northern Country area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely during the day. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east in the afternoon and evening. Winds northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to around 9 with daytime temperatures reaching around 14.

Sun protection recommended from 10:20 am to 4:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Tuesday 4 October

Summary
Min 9
Max 16
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Northern Country area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely during the day. Winds northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h turning westerly 25 to 40 km/h during the day then decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 9 with daytime temperatures reaching around 16.

Wednesday 5 October

Summary
Min 7
Max 17
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Thursday 6 October

Summary
Min 7
Max 22
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Friday 7 October

Summary
Min 11
Max 26
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am EST Saturday.

Product derived from IDV10753 and IDV17003