Lake Mountain Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 4:15 pm EDT on Thursday 28 January 2021.

Forecast for the rest of Thursday

Summary
Possible shower.
Chance of any rain: 40%

North Central area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds east to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 5:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Friday 29 January

Summary
Min 10
Max 15
Rain.
Possible rainfall: 20 to 40 mm
Chance of any rain: 100%

North Central area

Cloudy. Very high (near 100%) chance of rain. Isolated thunderstorms. Heavy falls possible. Winds northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 13 and 16 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 22.

Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 5:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Rain. Possible heavy falls. Seymour 16 22

Saturday 30 January

Summary
Min 13
Max 18
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 3 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

North Central area

Humid. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east in the morning and afternoon. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h shifting south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to around 15 with daytime temperatures reaching 21 to 26.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 5:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Sunday 31 January

Summary
Min 10
Max 20
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

North Central area

Partly cloudy. Winds southerly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to around 12 with daytime temperatures reaching 22 to 27.

Sun protection recommended from 9:20 am to 5:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 11 [Extreme]

Monday 1 February

Summary
Min 11
Max 21
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 4 to 15 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

North Central area

Humid and mostly sunny. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east in the afternoon and evening. Winds southeast to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending north to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then tending northwest to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 12 with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 20s.

Tuesday 2 February

Summary
Min 9
Max 12
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 6 to 25 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Wednesday 3 February

Summary
Min 7
Max 13
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Thursday 4 February

Summary
Min 7
Max 14
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am EDT Friday.

Product derived from IDV10753 and IDV17004