Maryborough Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 4:15 pm EST on Friday 19 August 2022.

Forecast for the rest of Friday

Summary
Possible late shower.
Chance of any rain: 40%

North Central area

Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely later tonight. Snow possible above 1300 metres. Winds northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h.

Sun protection recommended from 12:00 pm to 1:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Saturday 20 August

Summary
Min 7
Max 13
Showers easing.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

North Central area

Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Snow falling above 1100 metres. Winds northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h shifting southerly in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to around 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 14.

Sun protection recommended from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Showers easing. Seymour 7 13

Sunday 21 August

Summary
Min 1
Max 13
Cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

North Central area

Partly cloudy. Areas of frost and the chance of fog in the morning. Light winds becoming northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then tending northerly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between minus 1 and 1 above zero with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 14.

Sun protection recommended from 11:00 am to 1:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Monday 22 August

Summary
Min 7
Max 14
Showers developing.
Possible rainfall: 6 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain: 95%

North Central area

Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Snow falling above 900 metres. Winds northerly 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then shifting west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to around 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 15.

Sun protection recommended from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Tuesday 23 August

Summary
Min 1
Max 11
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

North Central area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 500 metres. Possible hail in the east in the morning and afternoon. Patches of morning frost in the west. Winds southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 2 with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 12.

Wednesday 24 August

Summary
Min 2
Max 13
A few showers.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Thursday 25 August

Summary
Min 6
Max 14
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Friday 26 August

Summary
Min 3
Max 15
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am EST Saturday.

Product derived from IDV10753 and IDV17004