Melbourne Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 4:20 pm EST on Saturday 25 June 2022.

Forecast for the rest of Saturday

Summary
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Melbourne area

Partly cloudy. Winds northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low]

Sunday 26 June

Summary
Min 10
Max 13
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Melbourne area

Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning and early afternoon. Showers clearing during the evening. Winds northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h turning westerly 15 to 20 km/h in the late morning.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Showers. Melbourne 10 13
Showers easing. Geelong 9 13
Showers. Laverton 9 13
Showers. Tullamarine 8 13
Showers. Scoresby 9 13
Showers. Watsonia 9 13
Showers. Mount Dandenong 6 8
Showers. Yarra Glen 8 14
Showers. Frankston 10 13

Monday 27 June

Summary
Min 7
Max 13
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Melbourne area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the Dandenongs, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h tending southwesterly in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Tuesday 28 June

Summary
Min 5
Max 13
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Melbourne area

Partly cloudy. The chance of fog and frost about the nearby hills in the morning. Light winds becoming northerly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low]

Wednesday 29 June

Summary
Min 6
Max 14
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Melbourne area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the afternoon or evening. Winds northerly 20 to 30 km/h.

Thursday 30 June

Summary
Min 8
Max 13
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

Melbourne area

Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h shifting southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

Friday 1 July

Summary
Min 8
Max 13
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Melbourne area

Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely during the morning. Winds southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h turning southerly during the day.

Saturday 2 July

Summary
Min 7
Max 13
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Melbourne area

Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Light winds.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:05 am EST Sunday.

Product IDV10450