Moe Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 5:40 am EST on Saturday 24 August 2019.

Forecast for the rest of Saturday

Summary
Max 19
Morning fog. Late showers.
Chance of any rain: 90%

West and South Gippsland area

Areas of fog and frost early this morning. Mostly sunny. High (80%) chance of showers this evening, falling as snow above 1200 metres later tonight. Winds north to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 40 km/h before turning colder west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 13 and 19.

Sun protection recommended from 10:40 am to 1:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Mostly sunny. Showers tonight. Latrobe Valley 19
Sunny day. Shower tonight. Sale 20

Sunday 25 August

Summary
Min 4
Max 13
Showers easing.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

West and South Gippsland area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the early morning with possible hail. Snow falling above 900 metres. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 7 and 13.

Sun protection recommended from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Monday 26 August

Summary
Min 4
Max 14
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

West and South Gippsland area

Partly cloudy. Areas of morning fog in the southwest. High (80%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1000 metres. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending west to southwesterly during the day then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between zero and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 15.

Sun protection recommended from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Tuesday 27 August

Summary
Min 4
Max 15
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

West and South Gippsland area

Partly cloudy. Areas of morning fog in the west. Medium (40%) chance of showers near Wilsons Promontory in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending northwest to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then becoming northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between zero and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 16.

Sun protection recommended from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Wednesday 28 August

Summary
Min 5
Max 14
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Thursday 29 August

Summary
Min 5
Max 12
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Friday 30 August

Summary
Min 1
Max 16
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:15 pm EST Saturday.

Product derived from IDV10753 and IDV17103