Nhill Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 4:20 pm EDT on Friday 31 October 2014.

Forecast for the rest of Friday

Summary
Late shower or two.

Wimmera area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the southwest, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h turning west to southwesterly in the late evening.

Saturday 1 November

Summary
Min 9
Max 18
Early rain at times.

Wimmera area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the morning. Slight (30%) chance of showers during the afternoon. Possible hail about the ranges in the afternoon. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h tending southwesterly 25 to 40 km/h in the morning then decreasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 19.

Fire Danger - High

UV Alert from 9:40 am to 4:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Early rain. Windy. Horsham 8 18

Sunday 2 November

Summary
Min 5
Max 21
Partly cloudy.

Wimmera area

Partly cloudy. Winds southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending southerly in the evening then becoming light in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 6 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 22.

Monday 3 November

Summary
Min 4
Max 27
Sunny.

Wimmera area

Sunny. Light winds becoming east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 20s.

Tuesday 4 November

Summary
Min 11
Max 33
Mostly sunny.

Wimmera area

Mostly sunny. Winds north to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 35 km/h before shifting southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.

Wednesday 5 November

Summary
Min 10
Max 29
Partly cloudy.

Thursday 6 November

Summary
Min 6
Max 28
Mostly sunny.

Friday 7 November

Summary
Min 11
Max 36
Mostly sunny.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am EDT Saturday.

Product derived from IDV10753 and IDV17002