Phillip Island Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 4:15 pm EDT on Monday 28 November 2022.

Forecast for the rest of Monday

Summary
Shower or two.
Chance of any rain: 60%

Central area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h.

Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

Tuesday 29 November

Summary
Min 11
Max 17
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Central area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Yarra Valley, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h tending south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching around 18.

Fire Danger - No Rating

Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Partly cloudy. Geelong 11 19
Possible shower. Ballarat 8 18
Shower or two. Scoresby 11 19
Shower or two. Yarra Glen 11 20
Shower or two. Frankston 11 19
Shower or two. Wonthaggi 11 18

Wednesday 30 November

Summary
Min 10
Max 18
Cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Central area

Partly cloudy. The chance of fog about the ranges in the early morning. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the Otways. Light winds becoming south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then tending south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 21.

Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

Thursday 1 December

Summary
Min 12
Max 18
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Central area

Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds south to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 20.

Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

Friday 2 December

Summary
Min 11
Max 20
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Central area

Mostly sunny. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Saturday 3 December

Summary
Min 12
Max 23
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Sunday 4 December

Summary
Min 15
Max 23
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Monday 5 December

Summary
Min 12
Max 17
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am EDT Tuesday.

Product derived from IDV10753 and IDV17102