Traralgon Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 5:40 am EDT on Thursday 5 March 2015.

Forecast for the rest of Thursday

Summary
Max 19
Morning shower or two.

West and South Gippsland area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers this morning. A slight (20%) chance of a shower near the coast during the afternoon and evening but dry inland. Possible hail near the coast this morning. Snow falling above 1500 metres. Winds west to southwesterly 35 to 50 km/h decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 14 and 20.

Fire Danger - High

UV Alert from 10:10 am to 4:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Showers clearing. Latrobe Valley 19
Showers clearing. Sale 20

Friday 6 March

Summary
Min 12
Max 21
Shower or two.

West and South Gippsland area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 25 to 40 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 22.

Saturday 7 March

Summary
Min 12
Max 24
Partly cloudy.

West and South Gippsland area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers near Wilsons Promontory during the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds west to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h tending west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching 20 to 26.

Sunday 8 March

Summary
Min 12
Max 28
Partly cloudy.

West and South Gippsland area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers near Wilsons Promontory, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending southeast to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching 23 to 28.

Monday 9 March

Summary
Min 13
Max 22
Shower or two developing.

Tuesday 10 March

Summary
Min 10
Max 22
Possible shower.

Wednesday 11 March

Summary
Min 10
Max 26
Mostly sunny.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:15 pm EDT Thursday.

Product derived from IDV10753 and IDV17103