Tullamarine Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 4:20 pm EST on Wednesday 21 April 2021.

Forecast for the rest of Wednesday

Summary
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Melbourne area

Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Sun protection recommended from 10:20 am to 2:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Thursday 22 April

Summary
Min 8
Max 17
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Melbourne area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the southeast suburbs, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h turning westerly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 10:30 am to 2:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two. Melbourne 10 17
Possible shower. Geelong 10 18
Partly cloudy. Laverton 9 18
Partly cloudy. Tullamarine 8 17
Shower or two. Scoresby 8 17
Shower or two. Watsonia 9 17
Showers. Mount Dandenong 5 11
Showers. Yarra Glen 7 16
Shower or two. Frankston 11 18

Friday 23 April

Summary
Min 10
Max 17
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Melbourne area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the southeast suburbs, grading to a slight (30%) chance in the west. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Sun protection recommended from 10:30 am to 2:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Saturday 24 April

Summary
Min 8
Max 18
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Melbourne area

Partly cloudy. The chance of morning fog in the northeast suburbs. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast suburbs, grading to a slight (30%) chance in the west. Winds northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h turning westerly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

Sun protection recommended from 10:40 am to 2:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Sunday 25 April

Summary
Min 9
Max 17
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Melbourne area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the southeast suburbs, grading to a medium (40%) chance in the west. Light winds becoming west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then tending south to southwesterly during the day.

Monday 26 April

Summary
Min 9
Max 17
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Melbourne area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

Tuesday 27 April

Summary
Min 8
Max 17
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Melbourne area

Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming southerly 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

Wednesday 28 April

Summary
Min 8
Max 18
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Melbourne area

Partly cloudy. Light winds.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:05 am EST Thursday.

Product derived from IDV10753 and IDV10450