Wangaratta Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 5:30 am EST on Sunday 18 August 2019.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Max 18
Showers increasing.
Chance of any rain: 80%

Patchy morning fog. Cloud increasing. Slight (20%) chance of a shower this morning, increasing to a high (80%) chance of showers during the late this afternoon and evening. Possible hail later tonight. The chance of a thunderstorm this evening. Winds north to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h turning west to northwesterly 20 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon.

Sun protection recommended from 10:40 am to 1:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Showers increasing. Albury-Wodonga 20
Showers increasing. Wangaratta 18
Snow showers developing. Very windy. Mount Buller 7
Snow showers developing. Very windy. Mount Hotham 6
Snow showers developing. Very windy. Falls Creek 7
Showers increasing. Rutherglen 19
Showers increasing. Benalla 18
Showers increasing. Mansfield 17
Showers increasing. Beechworth 18
Late showers. Corryong 19

Monday 19 August

Summary
Min 2
Max 11
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, with possible hail in the late morning and afternoon. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon.

Sun protection recommended from 11:10 am to 1:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Tuesday 20 August

Summary
Min 2
Max 13
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming westerly 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

Sun protection recommended from 11:10 am to 1:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Wednesday 21 August

Summary
Min 7
Max 14
Showers easing.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Winds west to southwesterly 20 to 25 km/h.

Sun protection recommended from 10:50 am to 1:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Thursday 22 August

Summary
Min 5
Max 13
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower during the morning. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h tending southwesterly 20 to 25 km/h during the morning.

Friday 23 August

Summary
Min 0
Max 15
Morning frost. Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Sunny. Morning frost. Light winds.

Saturday 24 August

Summary
Min 1
Max 16
Morning frost. Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Mostly sunny. Morning frost. Light winds.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:30 pm EST Sunday.

Product IDV10725