Albury/Wodonga Forecast

View the current warnings for Victoria

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 5:30 am EST on Sunday 2 August 2015.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Max 11
Rain easing.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Cloudy. Morning fog. High (70%) chance of rain during the morning and early afternoon then a slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming westerly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the early afternoon.

UV Alert from 11:30 am to 1:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Rain easing. Albury-Wodonga 11
Morning rain. Wangaratta 11
Snow easing. Becoming windy. Mount Buller 0
Snow. Becoming windy. Mount Hotham -1
Snow. Falls Creek 0
Morning fog. Morning rain. Rutherglen 11
Morning fog. Rain. Benalla 12
Morning fog. Rain. Mansfield 10
Morning fog. Rain. Beechworth 10
Morning fog. Rain. Corryong 11

Monday 3 August

Summary
Min 4
Max 10
Morning shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the morning. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening.

Tuesday 4 August

Summary
Min -2
Max 10
Possible late shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Mostly sunny morning. Morning frost. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Light winds.

Wednesday 5 August

Summary
Min 3
Max 11
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming westerly 20 to 25 km/h during the morning then tending southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.

Thursday 6 August

Summary
Min 4
Max 12
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

Friday 7 August

Summary
Min 2
Max 13
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

Saturday 8 August

Summary
Min 2
Max 13
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 10%

Cloudy. Light winds.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:30 pm EST Sunday.

Product IDV10703