Argyle Forecast

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 4:26 pm WST on Friday 21 November 2014.

Forecast for the rest of Friday

Summary
Possible storm.

Kimberley area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of showers and thunderstorms. Winds northwest to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending northwest to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

Saturday 22 November

Summary
Min 29
Max 41
Shower or storm.

Kimberley area

Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming northwest to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then tending northwest to southwesterly in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to the mid to high 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 37 to 42.

Fire Danger
North Kimberley Coast: High
West Kimberley Coast: High
Kimberley Inland: High

UV Alert from 7:20 am to 3:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 13 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Partly cloudy. Broome 27 35
Possible afternoon storm. Derby 28 39
Shower or storm. Fitzroy Crossing 28 42
Shower or storm. Kalumburu 25 37
Shower or storm. Wyndham 29 41
Shower or storm. Kununurra 26 42
Shower or storm. Argyle 29 41
Shower or two. Possible storm. Halls Creek 25 39

Sunday 23 November

Summary
Min 29
Max 39
Shower or storm.

Kimberley area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming northwest to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then tending northwest to southwesterly in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to the mid to high 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 36 to 41.

Monday 24 November

Summary
Min 28
Max 39
Shower or two. Possible storm.

Kimberley area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming northwest to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the mid to high 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 36 to 42.

Tuesday 25 November

Summary
Min 28
Max 38
Shower or two. Possible storm.

Kimberley area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming southeast to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then tending northeast to southeasterly during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to the mid to high 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 35 to 42.

Wednesday 26 November

Summary
Min 27
Max 33
Possible storm.

Thursday 27 November

Summary
Min 26
Max 34
Shower or two. Possible storm.

Friday 28 November

Summary
Min 26
Max 35
Shower or two. Possible storm.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am WST Saturday.

Product derived from IDW14199 and IDW13220