Bremer Bay Forecast

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 5:00 am WST on Sunday 22 July 2018.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Max 18
Showers. Becoming windy.
Chance of any rain: 80%

South Coastal area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely late this afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and early evening. Possible hail. Damaging winds possible during this afternoon and evening. Winds west to northwesterly 30 to 45 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures around 16.

Fire Danger
Stirling Coast: High
Stirling Inland: High

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Showers increasing. Windy. Albany 16
Showers increasing. Denmark 16
Showers increasing. Windy. Mount Barker 14

Monday 23 July

Summary
Min 9
Max 19
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

South Coastal area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 25 to 40 km/h turning northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 8 with daytime temperatures reaching around 17.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Tuesday 24 July

Summary
Min 8
Max 20
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

South Coastal area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the afternoon then becoming northerly 15 to 20 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching around 18.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Wednesday 25 July

Summary
Min 11
Max 18
Showers increasing. Windy.
Possible rainfall: 3 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

South Coastal area

Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds north to northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h turning west to southwesterly during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to around 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 18.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Thursday 26 July

Summary
Min 6
Max 17
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Friday 27 July

Summary
Min 7
Max 19
Possible shower developing.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Saturday 28 July

Summary
Min 8
Max 18
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:25 pm WST Sunday.

Product derived from IDW14199 and IDW13140