Collie Forecast

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm WST on Friday 22 May 2015.

Forecast for the rest of Friday

Summary
Mostly clear.

South West area

Partly cloudy. Light winds.

Saturday 23 May

Summary
Min 3
Max 19
Possible afternoon shower.

South West area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance inland. Areas of frost in the north in the early morning. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 20.

Fire Danger
Geographe: Low-Moderate
Leeuwin: Low-Moderate
Nelson: Low-Moderate

UV Alert from 11:40 am to 12:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two clearing. Bunbury 7 20
Shower or two clearing. Busselton 8 20
Showers. Margaret River 9 19
Showers. Augusta 12 19
Possible shower. Bridgetown 4 18
Possible afternoon shower. Collie 3 19
Possible shower. Manjimup 6 18

Sunday 24 May

Summary
Min 3
Max 18
Partly cloudy.

South West area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers near the Southwest Capes, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 19.

Monday 25 May

Summary
Min 3
Max 19
Possible shower.

South West area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the southwest, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h turning west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching around 18.

Tuesday 26 May

Summary
Min 3
Max 16
Partly cloudy.

South West area

Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers near the south coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the southwest in the morning. Winds northwest to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 17.

Wednesday 27 May

Summary
Min 2
Max 16
Partly cloudy.

Thursday 28 May

Summary
Min 3
Max 15
Partly cloudy.

Friday 29 May

Summary
Min 4
Max 17
Partly cloudy.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am WST Saturday.

Product derived from IDW14199 and IDW13130