Denmark Forecast

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast updated at 7:08 am WST on Tuesday 24 May 2022.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Summary
Max 19
Showers.
Chance of any rain: 80%

South Coastal area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Damaging winds possible in the far east in the morning. Winds west to southwesterly 25 to 40 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures around 18.

Fire Danger
Stirling Coast: Low-Moderate
Stirling Inland: Low-Moderate

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Showers. Albany 19
Showers. Denmark 19
Shower or two. Mount Barker 17

Wednesday 25 May

Summary
Min 12
Max 20
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

South Coastal area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching around 20.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Thursday 26 May

Summary
Min 9
Max 19
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

South Coastal area

Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching around 20.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Friday 27 May

Summary
Min 9
Max 18
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

South Coastal area

Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 20.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Saturday 28 May

Summary
Min 8
Max 17
Showers increasing.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

Sunday 29 May

Summary
Min 9
Max 15
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Monday 30 May

Summary
Min 11
Max 16
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:25 pm WST Tuesday.

Product derived from IDW14199 and IDW13140