Halls Creek Forecast

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 5:00 am WST on Thursday 19 January 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Thursday

Summary
Max 31
Showers. Possible storm.
Chance of any rain: 100%

Kimberley area

Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low 30s.

Fire Danger
North Kimberley Coast: Low-Moderate
West Kimberley Coast: Low-Moderate
Kimberley Inland: Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 19 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Showers. Broome 31
Showers. Storm likely. Derby 31
Showers. Storm likely. Fitzroy Crossing 32
Showers. Possible storm. Kalumburu 33
Showers. Possible storm. Wyndham 34
Showers. Possible storm. Kununurra 34
Showers. Possible storm. Argyle 33
Showers. Possible storm. Halls Creek MO 31

Friday 20 January

Summary
Min 23
Max 32
Showers. Possible storm.
Possible rainfall: 6 to 20 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Kimberley area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the low 30s.

Sun protection recommended from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 18 [Extreme]

Saturday 21 January

Summary
Min 23
Max 32
Showers. Possible storm.
Possible rainfall: 3 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Kimberley area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and the chance of thunderstorms over inland parts and the north coast. Slight (30%) chance of showers on the western coast. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.

Sun protection recommended from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 19 [Extreme]

Sunday 22 January

Summary
Min 24
Max 32
Shower or two. Possible storm.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Kimberley area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the low 30s.

Sun protection recommended from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 19 [Extreme]

Monday 23 January

Summary
Min 23
Max 33
Shower or two. Possible storm.
Possible rainfall: 4 to 20 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Tuesday 24 January

Summary
Min 23
Max 33
Showers and storms.
Possible rainfall: 6 to 25 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Wednesday 25 January

Summary
Min 23
Max 30
Shower or two. Possible storm.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:25 pm WST Thursday.

Product derived from IDW14199 and IDW13220