Kiwirrkurra Forecast

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 5:00 am WST on Sunday 29 January 2023.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Max 31
Shower or two. Possible storm.
Chance of any rain: 70%

North Interior area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely during the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low 30s.

Fire Danger
Kimberley Inland: No Rating
North Interior: No Rating

Sun protection recommended from 7:30 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max

Monday 30 January

Summary
Min 23
Max 33
Shower or two. Possible storm.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

North Interior area

Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h early in the morning then becoming light in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.

Sun protection recommended from 7:30 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]

Tuesday 31 January

Summary
Min 23
Max 30
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

North Interior area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.

Sun protection recommended from 7:30 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 14 [Extreme]

Wednesday 1 February

Summary
Min 22
Max 30
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 20%

North Interior area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, grading to low chance (30%) elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.

Sun protection recommended from 7:30 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 14 [Extreme]

Thursday 2 February

Summary
Min 21
Max 33
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Friday 3 February

Summary
Min 20
Max 32
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Saturday 4 February

Summary
Min 20
Max 32
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:25 pm WST Sunday.

Product derived from IDW14199 and IDW13240