Lake Grace Forecast

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm WST on Sunday 20 January 2019.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Very hot. Clear.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Great Southern area

Very hot. Clear. Winds northwest to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending southeast to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Sun protection recommended from 7:50 am to 4:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 14 [Extreme]

Monday 21 January

Summary
Min 20
Max 43
Very hot and sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Great Southern area

Very hot and sunny. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h shifting south to southeasterly in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 16 and 25 with daytime temperatures reaching 37 to 45.

Fire Danger
Upper Great Southern: Very High
Roe: Severe
Beaufort: High
Lakes: Severe

Sun protection recommended from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 13 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Very hot and sunny. Narrogin 19 41
Mostly sunny. Katanning 17 39
Very hot and sunny. Lake Grace 20 43

Tuesday 22 January

Summary
Min 16
Max 27
Possible morning storm. Showers.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Great Southern area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending south to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 14 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching 22 to 31.

Sun protection recommended from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 14 [Extreme]

Wednesday 23 January

Summary
Min 13
Max 20
Shower or two. Windy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Great Southern area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the southwest, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Gusty winds in the southwest in the morning. Heavy falls possible in the west. Winds west to southwesterly 30 to 45 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 14 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 24.

Sun protection recommended from 8:00 am to 4:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 14 [Extreme]

Thursday 24 January

Summary
Min 11
Max 22
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Great Southern area

Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning. Winds west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h tending south to southwesterly during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 10 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Friday 25 January

Summary
Min 9
Max 27
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Saturday 26 January

Summary
Min 12
Max 27
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Sunday 27 January

Summary
Min 10
Max 27
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am WST Monday.

Product derived from IDW14199 and IDW13160