Leinster Forecast

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm WST on Tuesday 22 August 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Summary
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Goldfields area

Mostly clear. Light winds.

Sun protection recommended from 9:30 am to 2:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Wednesday 23 August

Summary
Min 11
Max 25
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Goldfields area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the far north, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending east to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 25.

Fire Danger - Goldfields: High

Sun protection recommended from 9:20 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Mostly sunny. Kalgoorlie 7 21
Possible shower. Leonora 10 24
Possible shower. Laverton 9 24
Possible shower. Leinster 11 25
Possible morning shower. Norseman 5 19

Thursday 24 August

Summary
Min 13
Max 19
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 5 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Goldfields area

Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching around 19.

Sun protection recommended from 9:30 am to 2:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Friday 25 August

Summary
Min 12
Max 19
Rain.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 5 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Goldfields area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds easterly 15 to 20 km/h turning southeasterly during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 20.

Sun protection recommended from 9:40 am to 2:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Saturday 26 August

Summary
Min 10
Max 19
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Goldfields area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 20.

Sunday 27 August

Summary
Min 9
Max 21
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Monday 28 August

Summary
Min 9
Max 22
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Tuesday 29 August

Summary
Min 9
Max 23
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am WST Wednesday.

Product derived from IDW14199 and IDW13190