Midland Forecast

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 4:20 pm WST on Wednesday 17 July 2019.

Forecast for the rest of Wednesday

Summary
Clear.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Perth area

Mostly clear. Light winds.

Sun protection recommended from 11:30 am to 1:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Thursday 18 July

Summary
Min 9
Max 20
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Perth area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the southern suburbs, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

Fire Danger
Perth Coastal Plain: Low-Moderate
Perth Hills: Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 11:20 am to 1:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two. Perth 10 20
Cloudy. Joondalup 10 20
Shower or two. Scarborough 11 20
Shower or two. Fremantle 11 19
Showers. Rockingham 11 18
Cloudy. Midland 9 20
Shower or two. Kalamunda 9 18
Shower or two. Armadale 10 18
Shower or two. Swanbourne 11 19
Showers. Rottnest Island 15 19
Showers. Mandurah 12 18

Friday 19 July

Summary
Min 11
Max 19
Showers. Possible storm.
Possible rainfall: 10 to 20 mm
Chance of any rain: 100%

Perth area

Cloudy. Very high (near 100%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and early evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and early evening. Gusty winds and possible small hail. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h turning westerly 25 to 40 km/h in the late morning and early afternoon.

Sun protection recommended from 11:00 am to 1:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Saturday 20 July

Summary
Min 9
Max 17
Possible early storm. Showers.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 5 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

Perth area

Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning. Gusty winds and possible small hail in the morning. Winds southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h turning westerly 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.

Sun protection recommended from 11:40 am to 1:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Sunday 21 July

Summary
Min 11
Max 19
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 3 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Perth area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h turning southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

Monday 22 July

Summary
Min 12
Max 19
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 5 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Perth area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h.

Tuesday 23 July

Summary
Min 8
Max 20
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Perth area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower during the morning. Light winds.

Wednesday 24 July

Summary
Min 9
Max 21
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Perth area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming westerly 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:40 am WST Thursday.

Product derived from IDW14199 and IDW12300